links
(1)
ADD
Stay away from me. 10:19 PM June 15, 2010


Stay away from me. A harsh statement/phrase isn't it. However, some people deserve to be treated harshly for what they have done. They should know that "What goes around, comes around". Sorry, but it's the truth. The person whom I want to read this blog will never be able to navigate to this blog of mine. They will never know how I feel and what I think of them. I am not someone who can take being put on the spot in situations. I am not the person whom people want me to be. I am me. I have my own opinions, my own beliefs, my own life, my own choices and my own emotions. No one can force me to feel what they want me to feel. I feel what I want to feel. Whether its happiness, sadness, stressed, tired, angry, frustrated, fussy, etc. I am me! Yet some people just don't understand this. It's like they have no form of common sense whatsoever. One day they will leave me no choice but to inform the police and obtain a restraining order. That way, I will be able to feel safe, and treated like a human being who can do whatever they please. Insane right? But, I am the person who will go to that extreme measure once I have been pushed to the limit. So if YOU (the person whom will never read this and understand the harm that they are causing on me) do not eventually stop. Don't blame me for the outcomes. You will only have yourself to blame as you are the one who started it.

Labels: , , , ,





dreamer
Huong Lam An average seventeen 18teen year old, who's heart has been kidnapped and held hostage. Has overcome her final year of high school. First year of podiatry. Owns her very own polaroid camera. Has longed for a trip around Europe&Asia for quite some time. My one and only confession is the secret love towards my brother Amy Trinh, whom rejects my affection as she considers it incest.
Here you will read my thoughts and emotions about my life and how I see things through my eyes. I really do hope you will enjoy your stay and please do leave comments to express your visit. Images used on my blog, are not rightfully mine. If possible, I will link you to the amazing owner. But just a warning, I am a lazy person and don't count on me linking to the right person. Follow my blog with bloglovin'.
i'm a
dream
walker
dream a little dream of me.
hit counter